[Yak] Re: Yak Digest, Vol 44, Issue 16

Geof Gee geoffreygee at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 13:44:16 CST 2008

Thanks for sharing Tony.  That is quite interesting.  Although, it may be the case that aspects associated with facilities might be implicit in the ratings.  Anyway, I am in the camp that finds it difficult to believe that global facilities are needed -- or would produce -- a "good" (whatever that means) cycling environment.  However, I think that is hard to argue against the statement that roads could be better constructed for better interaction between drivers and cyclists.

Washington, DC 20037

"Growing up is a terribly hard thing to do. It is much easier to skip it and go from one childhood to another." F.S.F.